Archive for July, 2013
تفسيرها Tanya MacLeod, Property Manager at iConn Property Management writes:
موقع انترنت This article from the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) is a very interesting and informative read.
ادارة محافظ الاسهم السعودية With millions of Britons planning to holiday in the UK this year the Gas Safety Register are again urging the public to stay safe from the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning from charcoal and gas barbecues, as well as potential risks from camping equipment and gas appliances in holiday accommodation.
The Gas Safety Register have produced leaflets, posters, web banners and article copy to advise people how to stay safe while on holiday, attending a music festival, sporting event or any one of the hundreds of things the Great British public get up to in their leisure time.
http://www.bristolassoc.com/?chiko=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%AA-%D8%A3%D9%88-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B9%D9%8A&d53=24 BBQ’s have been linked to several campsite deaths caused by carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous substance which is created when fossil fuels such as gas and solid fuels like charcoal and wood fail to combust fully due to a lack of oxygen. You can’t see it, taste it or smell it but it can kill quickly with no warning.
http://greentrax.com/?arbyz=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84&e24=f2 If you’re planning on using a BBQ, whether it’s a disposable one, gas or charcoal make sure you keep yourself safe and don’t put yourself at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Follow these top tips for BBQ safety:
- Never take a smouldering or lit BBQ into a tent, caravan or cabin. Even if you have finished cooking your BBQ should remain outside as it will still give off fumes for some hours after use.
- Never use a BBQ inside to keep you warm
- Never leave a lit BBQ unattended or while sleeping
- Place your cooking area well away from your tent. Always ensure there is an adequate supply of fresh air in the area where the BBQ is being used.
- Only use appliances in accordance with the operating instructions
- Remember the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning – headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse and loss of consciousness. If concerned, seek medical advice.
http://focusedfm.com.au/?santas=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A9&1f7=41 If you’re using gas camping equipment follow these extra tips to help you stay safe:
- Check that the appliance is in good order, undamaged and that hoses are properly attached and undamaged. If in doubt get the hoses replaced or don’t use it
- Make sure the gas taps are turned off before changing the gas cylinder and do it in the open air
- Don’t over-tighten joints
- When you have finished cooking, turn off the gas cylinder before you turn off the BBQ controls – this means any gas in the hose and pipeline will be used up
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions about how to check for gas escapes from hoses or pipework, e.g. brushing leak detection solution around all joints and looking for bubbles.
- Never take a gas stove, light or heater into a tent, caravan or cabin unless it is a permanent fixture, installed and maintained correctly.
القفز فوق هؤلاء الرجال Take care this summer and don’t put yourself or your family at risk.
http://sejrup-it.dk/?centosar=%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&e02=82 اريد ان اشتري اسهم Amy Chilvers, Lettings Negotiator at iConn Property Management writes;
http://onsiteinsights.co.uk/?kliwe=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1&383=e6 Well done to our Lettings Negotiator, Sam Macdonald who did her bit for charity this month and ran the Race For Life in aid of raising money for an amazing cause, Cancer Research UK. If you would like to make a donation, please feel free to donate online and show your support!